Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Hannah








I also wanted to share some pictures with you of our Goddaughter Hannah. She is a blast to be around, her parents are okay too (he, he don't shoot me Crystal if you are reading this)!! She really keeps me in stitches! Hannah is 7 months old and Rusty and I have really enjoyed the gift her parents have given us by allowing us to share in those "special moments". The first week of November Kyle, Crystal and Hannah are joining Rusty and myself on vacation to Pigeon Forge, TN and we are all looking forward to it. I have found myself planning things I think Hannah will enjoy, as if she is the one taking the vacation and the adults are just along for the ride. What's funny is she isn't our child but she is the closest child Rusty and I have right now and we cherish every moment her parents allow us to have with her! Hope you enjoy the pictures.

1 comment: