Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Weekend Review

Hey there everybody, I know it's been a few days! Sorry!! Friday we had date night with Kyle, Crystal and Hannah, dinner and bowling. That was a blast, if you like bowling you don't realize how much fun it is until you haven't done it in a while. We got a little silly and seemed to revert back to our younger years, I tell you there are only a handful of people that can really turn my giggle box upside down and Kyle and Crystal are two of them. We really enjoy every minute we spend with them, that's why we are looking forward to spending a week with them in November on our Tennessee vacation.
Saturday was race day, and everyone knows I really look forward to race day! The weather was looking a little iffy, but the rain held off for us. There were not a lot of classes running so therefore Rusty's class had a heat race on top of the feature race. Rusty placed 3rd in the heat race which in turn qualified him for a good position in the feature race. He raced in 2ND position for quite a few laps and I just knew he had it in the bag, but Lee came up from behind and Rusty fell back to 3rd. We are proud of Lee he is sitting in number 1 for the points this season. Well Rusty went on to finish the race in 3rd place, he got a nice orange trophy this go round. Aunt Barbara we wish you could have been there to see it and be in the pictures. We had so few classes the races were over by 9:30. We never get out of there that early!
Sunday was my cousins wedding day! It was a beautiful ceremony despite the rain that only lasted the length of the ceremony itself. It began raining when the bride walked out and stopped as soon as the ceremony was over, very strange, but it is what it is. I don't think I have ever seen my grandfather perform a ceremony that quickly, the harder it began to rain the faster he got. Good job Papa, you work well under pressure!!! I got lots of beautiful pictures which I know you will all want to see and I will post as quickly as I can. It was wonderful to see all of the family. The bride and bridesmaid dresses were GORGEOUS!! The groom and groomsman were very handsome as well!
Oh yeah and Auburn barely squeaked out a win, War Eagle!
That is the existent of my weekend! Hope you all had a wonderful weekend as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment