Monday, September 7, 2009

Weekend Events

Well, we made it through the weekend! Baby Crews and Mom Erica are healthy and ready to go home today (I'll post some pictures later this week), Auburn squeaked out a win on Saturday and our good friends Kyle and Crystal asked Rusty and I last night to be Godparents to their 7 month old little girl Hannah! So the weekend was good to us. You don't realize how blessed you truly are until friends ask such things of you, and without hesitation we accepted.

We know another special little girl that is having a birthday this Sunday!!! Not just any Birthday though it is her 1st Birthday... HAPPY 1st BIRHTDAY MISS CAROLINE!! Eat lots of cake!

I had a slight incedent yesterday, I some how managed to pinch the underside of my upper left arm in a hole created in my recliner when the top portion is completely reclined. So my arm is now a nice black and blue. I made Rusty take pictures last night so I can post them on here, so pictures will follow later this week.

So as you can see we had an eventful weekend not as eventful as some may have had, but eventful enough for us. I hope to get more pictures on here for everyone to see by the end of the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment