Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Well here we are on day two of blogging! I don't really have much to tell about, Rusty's little brother Ronnie and his wife Erica are expecting their first child this Friday (Sept. 4Th). So Rusty and I will be an aunt and uncle to a little boy by Friday night. My cousin Langdon is getting married on Sept. 20Th in Fairhope, AL, I'm excited for him. It will be kind of awkward though meeting his fiance for the first time on their wedding day, it's alright! And everybody knows it is Fall Football season already, WAR EAGLE! I hope whomever your allegiance lies with has the best season possible.

I already told you Rusty and I race in Kinston, AL on Saturday nights and love it. Well we had a race this past Sat. (Aug 29Th), Rusty came in 4Th which is his usual running spot but the exciting part of the race was his older brother Joey came in 3rd for the first time of the season. He usually finishes in seventh or eighth position. So Joey got his first trophy!!! Rusty already got his 3rd place trophy earlier in the season, the day before his birthday in June. They have both improved dramatically from where they started, I'm excited for them both! I hate that I have started this blog spot so late in the season because we have had all kinds of exciting things happen, so we will just consider this a jump start for next season!

1 comment: